Skip to main content

Two Month Update


When I started to make Naomi's two month picture I saw her one month picture...wow has she changed!


This post is way late by the way! Naomi is actually almost 3 months; I'm just now getting around to posting this!

When Naomi was 2 months old I went back to work and Grandma Riegel and a friend of ours (Dana) watched Naomi during the day. Everything worked out really well and we're blessed to have such wonderful people taking care of our daughter!

Some quick updates at the two month mark:

-She has started to really interact with people
-She is still wearing newborn clothing, but is able to fit in some 0-3 outfits
-She is sleeping more at night, but still getting up 2 times 
-She has rolled over 2 times during tummy time (she's propped up a little)
-Still sleeping in the bassinet in our room

Be on the lookout for the 3 month update...since it'll only be in 1 1/2 weeks!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Parade

Because I'm a sucker for parades so we took Naomi to her first Christmas parade! It was a very nice day out! We tried Naomi's sunglasses on her...but they didn't stay on long! Every time a band passed Naomi was completely enthralled in them! Future band nerd in the making! :)

Bunny

About a year ago I got a bunny as my classroom pet. I have wanted a Netherland Dwarf bunny for quite some time because of their cute ears and they stay small. Small bunny = perfect for classoom life. So after the beloved Max (my old guinea pig) left us, I knew now was the time to get a bunny! Thank goodness my sister Anna looks on Craigs List all the time for animals because she actually found a Netherland Dwarf Bunny that was up for adoption! YAY! I got her a couple of days after I found the post and was so excited. The kids decided to name her Maddi after a character in the book Fever 1793 . If you like historical fiction books,  you should check it out because it's really good! Little did I know that bunnies are full of personality! On her first day home she bit me 3 times and got me 2 times with her nails. Good thing is now she likes me (most of the time) and is much more friendly! She lets the kids in the class pet her and feed her. She also hops around the classroom....

Seeing Santa

There is a fun farm in the area called Hill Ridge Farm. They have a really fun Christmas light show during this time of year. Santa is also there! We waited in line for 1 hour to see Santa! By that time Naomi was tired (it was 8:00) and ready for bed! Santa and Naomi snuggled for a little bit and Santa said thanks for giving him a break :) We definitely learned that next year we need to visit before the last weekend before Christmas! Unfortunately we didn't see the light show, maybe next year! :)