Skip to main content

Sonogram Pictures

So I've been looking at our sonogram pictures recently. I started to think to myself "What are we going to do with these after Naomi gets here?". Really think about it. Once she's here I can take as many real pictures of her as I would like. Pictures where you can actually tell it is a human child and not a bean with a head. So would I just throw them away? That seemed like a shame since this is a special time in our lives. So I decided to stick the pictures into ornaments and give them to any family member who asks. I think this is a much better than the trash can. Then I got to thinking, this would be really neat to do every year with our kids so we could have what they looked like every year around Christmas time. We'll see if I actually keep up with that. For now this is what the ornament looks like:



I think it's pretty cute! Merry Christmas little Naomi!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Parade

Because I'm a sucker for parades so we took Naomi to her first Christmas parade! It was a very nice day out! We tried Naomi's sunglasses on her...but they didn't stay on long! Every time a band passed Naomi was completely enthralled in them! Future band nerd in the making! :)

Bunny

About a year ago I got a bunny as my classroom pet. I have wanted a Netherland Dwarf bunny for quite some time because of their cute ears and they stay small. Small bunny = perfect for classoom life. So after the beloved Max (my old guinea pig) left us, I knew now was the time to get a bunny! Thank goodness my sister Anna looks on Craigs List all the time for animals because she actually found a Netherland Dwarf Bunny that was up for adoption! YAY! I got her a couple of days after I found the post and was so excited. The kids decided to name her Maddi after a character in the book Fever 1793 . If you like historical fiction books,  you should check it out because it's really good! Little did I know that bunnies are full of personality! On her first day home she bit me 3 times and got me 2 times with her nails. Good thing is now she likes me (most of the time) and is much more friendly! She lets the kids in the class pet her and feed her. She also hops around the classroom....

Seeing Santa

There is a fun farm in the area called Hill Ridge Farm. They have a really fun Christmas light show during this time of year. Santa is also there! We waited in line for 1 hour to see Santa! By that time Naomi was tired (it was 8:00) and ready for bed! Santa and Naomi snuggled for a little bit and Santa said thanks for giving him a break :) We definitely learned that next year we need to visit before the last weekend before Christmas! Unfortunately we didn't see the light show, maybe next year! :)