Skip to main content

4 months old


Our little Naomi is 4 months old! I can hardly believe it's been 4 months since she joined us! Here are some updates about our little one:

-She's getting bigger! Now...she is still in 0-3 clothes but she fits into some 3-6 month sized pjs. She is in the 10% for weight and 40% for weight!

-Naomi loves to stand and look around her. We've gotten several people that have told us "Wow! She's so alert for a 4 month old". She really enjoys looking at other people and checking out her surroundings.

-She is still a smiley baby! She smiles a lot! Naomi has started to 'talk' a lot more and she is so much more interactive. She wakes up every time with a huge smile on her face!

-Naomi has a new cousin that was born recently and her name is Nola. Here is an adorable picture of Tillie, Nola, and Naomi:

I thought I share some of Naomi's nicknames with you: Peanut, Smiley one, Sugar Plum, and Sweet Pea




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bunny

About a year ago I got a bunny as my classroom pet. I have wanted a Netherland Dwarf bunny for quite some time because of their cute ears and they stay small. Small bunny = perfect for classoom life. So after the beloved Max (my old guinea pig) left us, I knew now was the time to get a bunny! Thank goodness my sister Anna looks on Craigs List all the time for animals because she actually found a Netherland Dwarf Bunny that was up for adoption! YAY! I got her a couple of days after I found the post and was so excited. The kids decided to name her Maddi after a character in the book Fever 1793 . If you like historical fiction books,  you should check it out because it's really good! Little did I know that bunnies are full of personality! On her first day home she bit me 3 times and got me 2 times with her nails. Good thing is now she likes me (most of the time) and is much more friendly! She lets the kids in the class pet her and feed her. She also hops around the classroom....

Christmas Parade

Because I'm a sucker for parades so we took Naomi to her first Christmas parade! It was a very nice day out! We tried Naomi's sunglasses on her...but they didn't stay on long! Every time a band passed Naomi was completely enthralled in them! Future band nerd in the making! :)

Seeing Santa

There is a fun farm in the area called Hill Ridge Farm. They have a really fun Christmas light show during this time of year. Santa is also there! We waited in line for 1 hour to see Santa! By that time Naomi was tired (it was 8:00) and ready for bed! Santa and Naomi snuggled for a little bit and Santa said thanks for giving him a break :) We definitely learned that next year we need to visit before the last weekend before Christmas! Unfortunately we didn't see the light show, maybe next year! :)