Skip to main content

Christmas

We started off our Christmas celebration at my parent's house on Christmas eve:




Dad made our Italian feast with help from grandpa, Wil, and Jeff.

Naomi liked playing with the wrapping paper, even if we weren't opening gifts yet.

We went to Providence for their Christmas service again:

The oldies with our babies:




Grandpa opening presents before he drove back to Pinehurst:

The girls playing with Uncle Wil and Aunt Katie:

Our annual PJ picture:

Tillie was very tired so this is the best picture I could get: 

The 2 guys that wore matching PJs:

Bro's in law:

Then we exchanged presents with everyone before we went home for the night:



My favorite present from my parents was cushions for our deck:

The girls helping Jeff open his present:


Yummy wrapping paper...

All the girls:


Tillie got a little bike from Aunt Bee and she found it a little early:

We went home and in the morning went to Uncle Reggie and Aunt Korrie's house:

More cousin time:






Jeff got me new plates since our other ones were mostly all broken:


For dinner we went over to Deve and Kerrie's house and Naomi got lots of loving there:


Brotherly love:

I hope you all had a great Christmas too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bunny

About a year ago I got a bunny as my classroom pet. I have wanted a Netherland Dwarf bunny for quite some time because of their cute ears and they stay small. Small bunny = perfect for classoom life. So after the beloved Max (my old guinea pig) left us, I knew now was the time to get a bunny! Thank goodness my sister Anna looks on Craigs List all the time for animals because she actually found a Netherland Dwarf Bunny that was up for adoption! YAY! I got her a couple of days after I found the post and was so excited. The kids decided to name her Maddi after a character in the book Fever 1793 . If you like historical fiction books,  you should check it out because it's really good! Little did I know that bunnies are full of personality! On her first day home she bit me 3 times and got me 2 times with her nails. Good thing is now she likes me (most of the time) and is much more friendly! She lets the kids in the class pet her and feed her. She also hops around the classroom....

Christmas Parade

Because I'm a sucker for parades so we took Naomi to her first Christmas parade! It was a very nice day out! We tried Naomi's sunglasses on her...but they didn't stay on long! Every time a band passed Naomi was completely enthralled in them! Future band nerd in the making! :)

Seeing Santa

There is a fun farm in the area called Hill Ridge Farm. They have a really fun Christmas light show during this time of year. Santa is also there! We waited in line for 1 hour to see Santa! By that time Naomi was tired (it was 8:00) and ready for bed! Santa and Naomi snuggled for a little bit and Santa said thanks for giving him a break :) We definitely learned that next year we need to visit before the last weekend before Christmas! Unfortunately we didn't see the light show, maybe next year! :)