Skip to main content

Nola's dedication

Our niece, Nola, was dedicated at her church recently. It is so nice that we live close enough to get to participate in family events like this! The festivities started off with a dedication ceremony on the stage. 


One of my favorite parts was when the pastor took both girls in his hands and held them with the biggest grin you could imagine!


After the service my child was basically kidnapped unless she needed feeding. That's ok because she doesn't get to see Aunt Katie and Uncle Wil in person much (just FaceTime)!





Big feast with my family and Hunter's family.

After food Naomi woke up a little and we got more smiles!

Aunt Katie fed Naomi a pickle and she LOVED it! She even cried when Katie took it away!

Katie and Nola

I think this picture perfectly sums up how funny and go-with-the-flow Tillie is!


We had some fun time with my family...even though you'd never know we were there by the pictures! Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bunny

About a year ago I got a bunny as my classroom pet. I have wanted a Netherland Dwarf bunny for quite some time because of their cute ears and they stay small. Small bunny = perfect for classoom life. So after the beloved Max (my old guinea pig) left us, I knew now was the time to get a bunny! Thank goodness my sister Anna looks on Craigs List all the time for animals because she actually found a Netherland Dwarf Bunny that was up for adoption! YAY! I got her a couple of days after I found the post and was so excited. The kids decided to name her Maddi after a character in the book Fever 1793 . If you like historical fiction books,  you should check it out because it's really good! Little did I know that bunnies are full of personality! On her first day home she bit me 3 times and got me 2 times with her nails. Good thing is now she likes me (most of the time) and is much more friendly! She lets the kids in the class pet her and feed her. She also hops around the classroom....

Christmas Parade

Because I'm a sucker for parades so we took Naomi to her first Christmas parade! It was a very nice day out! We tried Naomi's sunglasses on her...but they didn't stay on long! Every time a band passed Naomi was completely enthralled in them! Future band nerd in the making! :)

Seeing Santa

There is a fun farm in the area called Hill Ridge Farm. They have a really fun Christmas light show during this time of year. Santa is also there! We waited in line for 1 hour to see Santa! By that time Naomi was tired (it was 8:00) and ready for bed! Santa and Naomi snuggled for a little bit and Santa said thanks for giving him a break :) We definitely learned that next year we need to visit before the last weekend before Christmas! Unfortunately we didn't see the light show, maybe next year! :)