Skip to main content

Christmas

 
Our family has a tradition of going to Providence Church on Christmas Eve with the Gardenhire family. We also always get pictures of the girls together in age order. Because Katie couldn't be there we face-timed her so you can see her on the ipad if you look closely.

 
 
 
 
The Gardenhire family:
 
 
On Christmas Day my family opened some more presents and ate breakfast together. Then Jeff and I came back to our house to quickly exchange presents. Jeff got me a Rachael Ray food scooper, a new alarm clock, and a new purse.
 
 
I got Jeff a smoker and some wood chips to use in the smoker.
 
 
We then went over to Reggie and Korrie's house to exchange presents with them. We gave the boys some stuffed animals that say things while you read the book they came with.

 
 
 

 
We then had Christmas dinner with Jeff's whole family and his sister-in-laws family. It was a great time with family, friends, and good cooking!

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Parade

Because I'm a sucker for parades so we took Naomi to her first Christmas parade! It was a very nice day out! We tried Naomi's sunglasses on her...but they didn't stay on long! Every time a band passed Naomi was completely enthralled in them! Future band nerd in the making! :)

Bunny

About a year ago I got a bunny as my classroom pet. I have wanted a Netherland Dwarf bunny for quite some time because of their cute ears and they stay small. Small bunny = perfect for classoom life. So after the beloved Max (my old guinea pig) left us, I knew now was the time to get a bunny! Thank goodness my sister Anna looks on Craigs List all the time for animals because she actually found a Netherland Dwarf Bunny that was up for adoption! YAY! I got her a couple of days after I found the post and was so excited. The kids decided to name her Maddi after a character in the book Fever 1793 . If you like historical fiction books,  you should check it out because it's really good! Little did I know that bunnies are full of personality! On her first day home she bit me 3 times and got me 2 times with her nails. Good thing is now she likes me (most of the time) and is much more friendly! She lets the kids in the class pet her and feed her. She also hops around the classroom....

Seeing Santa

There is a fun farm in the area called Hill Ridge Farm. They have a really fun Christmas light show during this time of year. Santa is also there! We waited in line for 1 hour to see Santa! By that time Naomi was tired (it was 8:00) and ready for bed! Santa and Naomi snuggled for a little bit and Santa said thanks for giving him a break :) We definitely learned that next year we need to visit before the last weekend before Christmas! Unfortunately we didn't see the light show, maybe next year! :)